Stainless steel standard parts Fasteners usually include the following 12 types of parts:
1. Bolt: A type of fastener consisting of a head and a screw (cylindrical body with external threads), to be fastened to the nut for fastening two parts with through-holes. This type of connection is called bolting. If the nut is unscrewed from the bolt, the two parts can be separated, so the bolt connection is a detachable connection.
2. Stud: no head, only two ends are threaded with a class of fasteners. When connecting it, one end must be screwed into the part with the internally threaded hole, the other end through the part with the through hole, and then screwed on the nut, even if the two parts fastened together into a whole. This type of connection is called a stud connection and is also a detachable connection. Mainly used for one of the connected parts of the larger thickness, compact structure, or due to frequent demolition, should not be bolted to the occasion.
3. Screws: also by the head and the screw composed of two parts of a class of fasteners, according to use can be divided into three categories: machine screws, set screws and special purpose screws. Machine screws are used primarily for fastening connections between a threaded threaded hole part and a part with a through hole, without the need for a nut fit (this type of connection is referred to as a screw connection or a detachable connection; Used in conjunction with nuts for fastening connections between two parts with through holes.) The set screw is used primarily to secure the relative position between two parts. Special purpose screws are used for hoisting parts such as eyebolts.
4. Stainless steel nut: with a female screw hole, the shape was generally flat hexagonal column, also has a flat square cylindrical or flat cylindrical, with bolts, studs or machine screws for fastening the connection of two parts, So as to become a whole. Special categories of nuts High-strength self-locking nuts are a class of self-locking nuts, with high strength, reliability, strong side. Mainly for the introduction of European technology as a prerequisite for used in road construction machinery, mining machinery, vibration machinery and equipment, the current domestic production of such products manufacturers rarely.
Nylon self-locking nut Nylon self-locking nut is a new high anti-vibration anti-loose fastening parts, can be used in temperature -50 ~ 100 ℃ of various mechanical and electrical products. At present, the aerospace, aviation, tanks, mining machinery, motor transport machinery, agricultural machinery, textile machinery, electrical products and various types of machinery on the nylon self-locking nut demand surge, it is because of its anti-vibration anti-loose performance In various other anti-loose devices, and the vibration life of several times or even several times higher. More than 80% of the current mechanical equipment accidents are caused by the loosening of fasteners, especially in mining machinery, and the use of nylon self-locking nuts can prevent the loosening of fasteners caused by major accidents.
5. Self-tapping screws: similar to the machine screws, but the screws on the screw thread for the special self-tapping screws. For fastening the connection of two thin metal components, making it a whole, the components need to make holes in advance, due to the high hardness of the screw can be directly screwed into the hole in the component, so that components Forming a responsive internal thread. This type of connection is also a detachable connection.
6. Wood screws: Also similar to the machine screws, but the screws on the screw thread for the special wood screws can be directly screwed into the wood components (or parts), for a hole with a metal (or non-metallic) The parts are fastened together with a wooden member. This connection also belongs to the removable connection.
7. Washers: Flat ring shape of a class of fasteners. The surface between the support surface of the bolt, the screw or the nut and the surface of the connecting part acts to increase the contact surface area of the connected part, to reduce the pressure per unit area and to protect the surface of the connected part from being damaged; the other type of elastic washer, But also play a role to prevent the nut back loose.
8. Dang: for equipment in the machine, equipment, shaft groove or slot, play to prevent shaft or hole on the part of the role of moving around.
9. Pins: mainly used for positioning parts, and some are also available for parts to connect, fixed parts, power transmission or locking the use of other fasteners.
10. Rivet: A fastener consisting of two parts, the head and the nail, for fastening the parts (or members) connecting the two through-holes to make them integral. This form of connection is called rivet connection, or riveting. And non-removable connection. Because the two parts to be joined together must be separated, the rivet on the part must be destroyed.
11. Assemblies and connecting pairs: Assemblies are combinations of fasteners, such as the combination of a machine screw (or bolt, self - feed screw) and flat washer (or spring washer, lock washer); A type of fastener, such as a high-strength, large hexagon head bolted joint for steel construction, that is supplied in combination with a special bolt, nut and washer.
12. Welding nail: As a result of light and nail head (or no nail head) constitute the heterogeneous fasteners, with the welding method he fixedly connected to a part (or components) in order to re-connect with other parts of stainless steel standard parts .